Benefits of the dragon fruit
The dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, has a very high content of phytoalbumin, which is a very strong antioxidant. Phytoalbumin fights free radicals and thus protects the body from cancer. Free radicals are also the main culprits for premature aging.
In Taiwan, diabetics use the dragon fruit as a supplement to rice because it is extremely rich in dietary fiber. The dragon fruit is low in calories, so it can be eaten during weight-loss diets.
The dragon fruit improves digestion and accelerates the excretion of toxins from the body. It lowers cholesterol and high blood pressure. The water, minerals and fiber in it have a very good effect on the work of the liver and the peristalsis. It is said that if you eat dragon fruit regularly, you will be able to reduce your weight.
The greatest benefits of the dragon fruit are:
1. It reduces the desire to eat sweets
2. It has a positive the cardiovascular system
3. It is rich in dietary fiber
4. It contains active antioxidants
5. It Improves digestion
6. It is useful for diabetics and stabilizes blood sugar levels
7. It reduces the signs of aging
8. It relieves the symptoms of arthritis
9. It Improves the condition of the hair
10. It Soothes burnt skin